Cairo International Conference Center, Egypt
11th - 13th October 2017
“The Light of Opportunities”
The International Exhibition for Transportation,
Maritime, Logistics, Ports & Shipping
Under The Patronage, Supervision & Participation of
Egypt embarking on a multibillion dollar investment plan to develop multimodal transportation in the country as it continues to stabilize economically. Egypt’s government is securing greater levels of both foreign and domestic funding for transport mega-projects in order to heighten annual trade volumes and improve overall economic sustainability.
The country is emerging from its five year period of instability with greater drive, clarity and confidence than before, due to the large dynamic investment and public infrastructure construction initiatives being implemented by the Egyptian government.
In the last 24 months, there has been significant investment into the transport sector in the country. Witnessing the inauguration of the Suez Canal expansion project of dredging parallel waterway advantage; which was completed in a record time. In addition, a number of Transportation, Maritime, Logistics, Ports & Shipping development projects, numerous numbers of port expansion projects are due to take place in the coming years.
The need for such ambitious, large-scale projects has never been greater, as the government attempts to correct decades of under-investment in several key public sectors, including (most critically) the transport sector. Not only will these improvements provide greater capacity and higher levels of safety and comfort for Egypt’s inhabitants, it will also open up a wider vista of commercial opportunities as Egypt capitalizes on its strategic geographic location as the gateway between Africa, Europe and Asia.
In PHAROS 2017, we intend to bring together all of the major key players in the related sectors to help achieve this long-term economic strategy.
Why Exhibit - Sponsor
- Access to the decision makers & technical specialists in the field
- Arrange B2B meetings
- Be a part of the leading transportation, telecommunication, maritime, ports, logistics and shipping meeting place!
- Be part of the new competitive community that makes a difference to create a smart and livable city with a more effective urban transport system
- Be visible to the international members of press and enhance company’s image internationally
- Benefit from the event's extensive marketing promotions and publicity campaigns
- Build network and get new contacts
- Create greater brand awareness for your company and products in the industry
- Debut new products, generate leads and make sales
- Expand to a new market which is difficult to break into Raise awareness of your solutions and track record amongst your prospective clients
- Gain exclusive access to the decision makers in the industry
- Generate business leads and reach out to buyers and decision-makers from the region
- Heighten your brand profile via our extensive event marketing campaigns
- Host a roundtable discussion amongst senior-level rail authorities and operators
- Launch new products and services
- Lay the groundwork for future agreements and contracts
- Meet investors and new partners
- Meet the industry leaders, understand their needs, and develop business relationships
- Place yourself ‘front of mind’ for prospects and existing customers
- Recruit new talents
- Share a case study on how your company was able to solve a business challenge for a client
- Show the international transportation, telecommunication, maritime, ports, logistics and shipping industry what your company has to offer
- Showcase leading solutions to potential customers
- Showcase your latest innovative solutions to transport authorities, transport and urban planners, public transport operators, consultants, contractors, and many others.